Trust Lock Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR ANYONE WHO USES THIS WEBSITE (TRUSTLOCK.CO) OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY TRUSTLOCK.CO (TRUST LOCK BY RIVITON LLC)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING TRUST LOCK SITE OR SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRUST LOCK VERIFIED BUSINESS SEAL, TRUST LOCK VERIFIED SAFE PRIVACY, OR TRUST LOCK VERIFIED SSL SECURE TRUST SEAL.
All users agree to the following terms and conditions by using this site and any services associated with the site or services. Do not access trustlock.io or use Trust Lock’s services in any way if you do not agree to all these terms and conditions.
Trust Lock only accepts sites and apps which align with our approval guidelines:
- We DO NOT accept any adult themed or oriented sites including but not limited to porn, soft porn, adult ad’s, lingerie, adult images, adult humor.
- We DO NOT accept any recreational drug sites including any legal or non-legal sites which sell or promote designer drugs, hallucinogenics, enhanced incense, or others upon our sole desecration.
- We DO NOT accept any get rich quick websites, Ponzi Schemes, or websites that promote questionable practices that could be unethical in any way.
- We DO NOT accept any gambling, high yield or high risk investments, MLM member sites, hate, spam, link farms, etc.
- We DO NOT accept any pharmaceuticals cheap drugs, male/female enhancement.
- We DO NOT accept any sites which promote illegal products or services.
- Sites MUST be written in English or translatable by a translator like Google Translate.
- Sites MUST carry a real business address or PO BOX.
- Sites MUST have a real business name registered in their state and country’s jurisdiction.
- Sites MUST have an active SSL certificate to qualify for the SSL secure certificate with matching business details if we see fit.
- Sites MUST have some business history.
- Sites MUST NOT create a negative online experience for users.
- Sites MUST have a reasonably responsive support for their customers.
- Sites MUST not abuse any of TrustLock’s seals including but not limited to using excessive bandwidth, displaying the seal on a site or URL which has not been approved for display and copying the image or not installing the seal correctly according to our technical installation, etc.
Seals displayed on sites – disclaimer: Although we do our best to confirm our users comply with the guidelines set forth, we cannot control what happens in their business and therefore cannot guarantee that the all guidelines are met at all times. If you see a site displaying our seals that you believe is not in compliance with our approval guidelines or is abusing our seals, please immediately contact us. We make NO guarantee on what businesses and websites under our program do after they have been approved. We may do random checks on sites under our service to ensure our guidelines and terms are being met, but this does not mean all sites displaying our seals are in compliance at any given time and we make no warranty thereof.
NOTE: TrustLock reserves the right to approve, disapprove, or revoke services for any user of our service at any time for any reason we see fit in addition to the approval guidelines above. TrustLock also reserves the right to change our approval guidelines at any time.
Unless otherwise indicated, all text, photographic images and other graphics, video, audio, design elements, information, links, code, scripts, programming, software, interactive features, and other material and files (collectively, the “Content”) used on or incorporated into this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights as the intellectual property of TrustLock.co (under Riviton LLC). Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, or permitted by the Copyright Act or other applicable law, you agree not to copy, download, modify, use, display, publish, transmit, sell, license, reproduce, or distribute, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the Content of this Website without the prior written consent of the Company in each instance. If permission is granted by the Company to allow the third-party use of the Content available through the Website, you further agree to comply with, and keep intact, any copyright notices, trademarks, logos, author attributions, legends, or restrictions contained therein. Without limiting the foregoing and for the avoidance of doubt, you must abide by all additional copyright notices and other restrictions contained at any location on this website. Sites can display our trust seals and logo only as we stipulate and only by using our embedded code. Any other use is prohibited use of our copyright unless otherwise indicated.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Trust Lock used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riviton LLC.
Trust Lock Warranty Disclaimer
All our products and services available now and or the future are provided “as is” whether express or implied besides our ONLY warranty or guarantee ‘Increase your sales or your money back’ which is valid for only the first 30 days of use. Trust Lock disclaims any warranties that are express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of the product or service that may be available now, or in the future. Trust Lock does not give any warranty for any of the functions contained in the site. Trust Lock does not give any warranty that our services or products will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Trust Lock does not make any representations or warranties for the use of the materials in this site in terms of their safety, usability, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. This statement set forth will apply to the fullest extent of the law unless you live in a state which does permit limitations or exclusions on warranties. TrustLock also does not offer any warranty for those who shop on websites which display our seal.
Limitation of Liability
Trust Lock under Riviton LLC, shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services and products offered on this site, or the performance or effectiveness of the services and products. Trust Lock, is a verification service only, which attempts to verify the information that Trust Lock, receives using reasonable means. Trust Lock, does not guarantee or warranty any information that they gather or use. Trust Lock does not guarantee that a site or business using their seals will follow the Trust Lock guidelines or conduct business in any certain way and we make no warranty or guarantee of this.
If at any time a service or product offered on our site is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, mistakenly described, or incorrectly explained Trust Lock reserves the right to cancel or refuse that service or product. Trust Lock reserves the right to disapprove your site and/or cancel your order for any reason because of any typographical error whether your application has been accepted, an order placed, or a credit card charged. In the event of a pricing mistake, Trust Lock will refund and credit the appropriate amount back to your credit card if a price is over stated or may require further payment if the price was understated.
Account Cancellation or Seal Removal
If at any time we seem fit, Trust Lock reserves the right to remove our seals from any site without any prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason without refund for any reason and without noticed due to the nature of our business.
The terms and conditions set in this page apply to you upon accessing our site in any way or completing the application, registration, checkout process, or any other function on the site. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be updated or terminated at any time without notice at any time and for any reason by Trust Lock. All provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Pricing is subject to change at any date without notice. Special pricing may be altered at any time without notice. Pricing may be locked if purchased during the timeframe stated on the associated deal, however, we reserve the right to revoke, refuse, or remove any pricing promotion, or special pricing at any time without notice, whether you have an account or not, and at the full desecration of Trust Lock.
Emails and Notices
Trust Lock may deliver notices, messages, or communication to you by means of e-mail, a notice on the site, or by any other reliable method which we seem reasonably fit.
Participants in the Trust Lock Affiliate program will be paid according to the following payment structure including level 2 commissions when permitted by law:
- Level 1 commissions will receive 30% commission of first month’s payment completed with TrustLock, after the first month of user’s signup, affiliates will receive 12% of each accounts monthly payment for the lifetime of that account!
- Level 2 commissions will receive 5% commission of first month’s payment completed with TrustLock, after the first month of user’s signup, affiliates will receive 2% of each accounts monthly payment for the lifetime of that account. (Level 2 commissions will only be valid if allowed by your governing laws)
- Affiliate payments will be accrued to the affiliate’s account after 45 days of any given recorded conversion. Payments will then be made on or around the 21st of each consecutive month.
- Affiliate payments will be made through PayPal using the email provided in our system.
- Affiliates must have an active signed 1099-MISC tax document signed to receive affiliate payments if they live in the United States.
- If we are unable to send your funds through PayPal, we will attempt to contact you for an updated PayPal email address, however, if we are not able to contact you for 120 days, you may forfeit any funds which were due in your account.
- Cookies attached to your unique affiliate link will expire after 60 days, and any conversions after that point won’t be accrued to your account.
TrustLock offers customers a complimentary ‘Increase your sales in 30-days or your money back’ guarantee for active paying users.
We will refund your first 30-days of payment provided the following conditions are met:
- You’ve run a real split test from a third party split testing provider proving that our seals do not increase conversions.
- You’ve placed the three seals (Verified Business, Verified Safe Privacy, and Verified SSL Secure) in a prominent location near the final checkout button and above the fold of the landing page of the site. Users must see the seal at least 2X times for the impression to be valid in the split test to receive a refund.
- The refund amount will only count for an equivalent 30-days of service if the conditions are met to receive the refund.
- Split test must run within the first 60 days of service.
If you provide us with split-tested details indicating that our trust seal combination does not increase your conversions in any way, we will fully refund the first 30-days. Our service does not hold any lengthy payment contracts and you can stop your service at any time – we want to make sure you’re completely happy with our seal and that’s why we don’t lock our customers into any contracts which last more than one month.
Any use of this site or services provided shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., and without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Trust Lock products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Walla Walla County, Washington. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of any Trust Lock products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Trust Lock’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right to any legal right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Trust Lock may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you and at any time as decided.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Trust Lock or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization. You may not scrape our site or harvest any information found on our site or seal confirmation pages at any time.
Disclaimer of Participation
Trust Lock does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the Site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the Site, TrustLock is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the Site. However, Trust Lock reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Trust Lock at its sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Facts Relating to Comparisons
Trust Lock does their best to represent facts and prices specifically for comparison of other companies. We do not guarantee that the prices will match the competitors price which we list and compare on our site as they may change from time to time. We make no guarantee of the accuracy of any figures representing the price which another competitor charges. For example if we create a pricing table comparing other companies to our price, we do not guarantee that the pricing listed is accurate. We also do not make any representation that the correlation for comparisons are the same. For example although we do compare the price for the seal itself, the company which we compare may offer other items along with that seal, i.e. virus scanning etc. We make no claims that a compared company on our site will provide the same product or results than we do. We do not make any claim or guarantee that the product which we offer will comprise the same features, benefits, or elements of any compared product listed on any of our comparisons.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Trust Lock / Riviton LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your seals or account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Trust Lock may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Trust Lock, Trust Lock has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Trust Lock. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Trust Lock seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it, and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
REV1 Updated July 10, 2017.